Our client is a trusted Workday implementation and certified solution partner, providing management, integration, support and testing services for its cloud-based software. The Workday HCM Consultant takes a key role in the implementation, support and on-going improvement of this exciting and highly successful cloud-based HCM application. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded professional to engage in an exciting project-based environment, leading the configuration of enterprise scale Workday solutions. With exceptional technical acumen and a positive, business facing attitude – successful candidates will be a key part of a fast emerging industry leader, set to continue their significant growth over the coming years.
Supporting the implementation and configuration cycles on behalf of multiple clients by:
- Facilitating requirement gathering and solution workshops.
- Detailing business requirements for client approval.
- Developing the configuration plan.
- Getting ‘hands on’ in platform configuration.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the client throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Proactively generating white papers and best practice documentation
- Supporting the internal development of the Workday implementation methodology.
- Planning and delivery of client training where necessary.
- Contributing to commercial processes and documentation such as SOW’s, RFQ’s, RFP’s and ITT’s.
Required Skills / Experience
Whilst open to engaging experienced Workday professionals, we are also keen to 'convert' consultants from ‘traditional’ HRIS backgrounds onto Workday. Ideal candidates will be either:
- Experienced consultants with at least 3 years’ experience of working with clients and delivering HR / HCM solutions within medium-large corporate environments.
- HRIS professionals with significant medium-large corporate experience of the implementation, support and on-going development of HCM solutions such as SAP, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Workday, Taleo, Fairsail, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors or Cornerstone on Demand.
The foundation experiences that will ease the path to Workday are things like:
- Experience in the implementation of on-premise or cloud-based business applications such as CRM, ERP, BI or HCM.
- Commercial experience within an HCM business or implementation consulting environment.
- Functional experience within a variety of HR environments, preferably to include Core HR, Benefits, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Payroll or Recruitment.
- Strong data / analytical skills, in particular working with complex spreadsheets for handling large volumes of data. (VLOOKUP and PIVOT TABLES)
- Developed appreciation for the trends in information technology, especially ‘Cloud’ computing concepts.
- A computer science or related degree to at least a 2:1 level.
- Sound communication skills including business writing and excellent spoken and written English.
...is a trusted Workday implementation and certified solution partner, providing management, integration, support and testing services for its cloud-based software. They are Workday’s largest independent partner and have assembled an exceptional team of consultants, which provide services to customers around the world. Our client has developed a range of tools and IP to expedite efficient Workday delivery.
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU.
- This opportunity is based in Frankfurt, Germany
- Candidates must be willing to travel during the working week or the purposes of working with clients and colleagues.
ShareForce manages recruitment for the leading employers of information technology professionals in UK and Europe. More information: www.shareforce.co.uk