A technology consultancy firm experiencing fast growth across multiple European geographies, is looking to recruit a UK Finance Manager who will manage the finances of this high growth business. This is an opportunity for an experienced, fully qualified finance professional with a deep background experience in the professional services sector to lead the financial direction of a business set for significant growth in the coming years.
This is a junior management position, working with the rest of the team to drive and guide a healthy growing business through the next stage in its development. The ideal candidate for this role will be used to having a broad range of accounting responsibilities and will be a strong communicator as will have daily liaison with a range of stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a small finance team, including dedicated near shore resources
- Taking regional leadership for all aspects of the finance function (AR, AP, Compliance, Tax and Reporting)
- Producing and filing management accounts
- Monitoring the financial health of the business
- Reporting to management
- Managing the annual audit process
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Understanding and reporting costs for specific areas: product, internal staff, sales, delivery staff, running the office etc.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA. ACCA, CIMA)
- Finance leadership experience gained in a professional services environment such as IT consulting, legal services, management consulting etc.
- Numerate, accurate individual with strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (MS D365 F&O / AX2012) or similar modern cloud based accounting software
- Experience of managing a small and effective finance team including liaison / transition to nearshore / offshore administrative functions
- Salary: £60k - £65k based on experience
- Base location – Central London (City)