This is a technical leadership position, working with customers to design and implement Microsoft-based solutions for digital workplace and unified communications. The Technical Architect will combine their deep technical expertise with excellent consulting skills to design solutions that transform way people engage with their colleagues and customers.
- Engaging customers from the inception of an engagement as the Technical Design Authority for enterprise-scale distributed workforce solutions that leverage MS Teams for telephony, video conferencing, presence, productivity and collaboration
- Taking the lead on complex solution designs for enterprise deployments (circa 5,000+ users), defining the architecture from an infrastructure, voice, security, messaging, and integration perspective
- Evangelising the capabilities of MS Teams for supporting digital workplace solutions
- Taking the lead on highly complex solution builds, providing customers with pragmatic advice and options
Required Skills / Experience
- Extensive technical design experience gained in the field of cloud, hybrid and on-premise collaboration, productivity, and messaging solutions.
- Specialist experience in Microsoft Teams and MS Office 365 for digital workplace solutions, supported by relevant technical training, community recognition (MS MVP) and / or MS certification
- Broad technical architecture and design skills across O365 / MS Teams including Security Administration, Messaging, Identity and Access Management, SharePoint, and Power Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, EM&S platforms and M365 licensing models
- Strong appreciation for market-leading technology in Unified Communications, specifically MS Teams Direct Routing, Skype for Business, One Drive, SharePoint, Office 365, complemented by awareness of competing solutions from providers including Cisco, Slack and Google
- Ability to articulate the business value of modern collaboration tools, in particular MS O365
- Experienced with writing proposals and statements of work
- Familiarity with Security Architectures and dependencies particularly around MS O365
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to lead technical and business teams to a successful solution
- Salary / Benefits: Market-leading salary and benefits commensurate with experience - Further details provided on application
- Location / Travel Profile: Candidates should be willing to be flexible on their location during the working week, typically splitting their time between client sites, home working and offices nationwide
...is the fast emerging-leader Microsoft Gold Partner, leading the way in distributed workforce solutions. With 20 years of success in business telecommunications complimented by specialist capability in IT managed services, our client is poised to lead the charge in workplace transformation as the world embraces new ways of distributed working.