This is an exciting opportunity for highly analytical Technical Business Analyst to join a market-leading data analytics and automation services firm, based in Central London. You will work on client projects, across industries, helping large enterprise/FTSE 100 customers re-engineer business processes, automate, and industrialise data centric solutions.
- You will be involved at every step of their client’s journey: identifying the problem, defining and delivering the solution, while building a strong relationship with our clients
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand their business problems/challenge and translate requirements to the technical team
- Design improvement to processes featuring both business and technology changes
- Work proactively, anticipating future problems and working collaboratively to solve them
- Develop best practices, and appropriate patterns to develop solutions
- Create SQL Server views, stored procedures and queries
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives, based on the individual needs of each user
Required Skills / Experience
- A background or interest in data, advanced analytics, data science or business intelligence
- A numerical/science Bachelor's degree or equivalent at a 2:1 or 1st level
- At least 2 years of experience as an Technical Business Analyst or Data Analyst, ideally within a consulting or system integrator environment
- Highly analytical, able to quickly understand our clients most complex data and process problems
- A pragmatic self-learner who can work under pressure and knows how to structure and execute a project plan
- Worked with clients to solve key data and technology challenges by providing actionable recommendations.
- Strong Excel, VBA, SQL and Relational Databases
- SDLC, Business Analysis or Project Management experience
- Agile development skills coupled with experience of LEAN principles
- A client facing role, you will need to be empathetic and adaptable to different stakeholders styles and requirements
- Supporting technical experience may include: .NET, C#, Python, R, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- Travel Profile / Location: Candidates should be willing to be flexible on their location during the working week, typically splitting their time between client sites, home working and offices in West London
- Salary Offered: £45k - £60k depending on experience + bonus and benefits + executive level incentive scheme and benefits
Are the London based tech firm poised for a period of sustained growth over the coming years. The developers of a market-leading data, analytics and automation solution that helps enterprise customers unlock their historic reliance on legacy spreadsheets, our client services and solutions support clients on their journey to robotic process automation.