This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced D365 CE Solution Architect, to join a leading Microsoft Partner where you will take the lead in helping clients envisage the possibilities afforded by the latest developments of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE & Power Platform solutions. By combining functional, technical, client engagement and presentation skills with genuine enthusiasm for enterprise technology and innovation, the successful candidate will relish the challenge of envisioning and demonstrating ground breaking solutions to enterprise clients as well as leading the delivery of client projects end-to-end.
This represents an opportunity to take a key commercial role in a fast growing company, influencing success and adoption of Microsoft technology that pushes the envelope of possibility in the modern age of cloud, mobile, and on demand business solutions.
- Working with client prospects to demonstrate how Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform may be exploited for their commercial advantage
- Designing and developing solutions
- Developing and delivering CRP sessions for pre-sales engagements, exploiting the technical knowledge of colleagues to configure relevant, engaging and ground breaking demonstrations.
- Taking a lead role to help see client engagements through to commercially successful conclusion
- Managing technical relationships with key partners including Microsoft to help drive the adoption of the latest technology developments.
- Work directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Disseminating the future roadmap for Microsoft technology to multiple audiences including customer, media and partners
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as a D365 CE Technical Consultant or have direct experience in the successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics within an end-user environment, coupled with exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career
- Pre-sales experience
- Exceptional customer facing skills including requirement definition, presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development.
- Comfort when dealing with CxO level clients and being challenged to prove technical concepts
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
Our client is a Mid Tier Consultancy who are a 100% dedicated to Microsoft technologies and the worldwide leader in the implementation of MS D365. Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of MS Dynamics professionals in the UK, our client is growing fast to service an increasing client base including some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
- Whilst our client is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites
- Travel expenses are covered from your home location, including your travel to and from the office, allowing candidates to live anywhere in the UK