We have an urgent requirement for a Business-focussed Technical Solution Architect to combine commercial and technical expertise to challenge requirements for a core Mobile App Programme, within a Tier 1 Bank.
- Assess existing mobile App implementations
- Assess required functionality and interfaces from authentication services
- Design and detail the technical requirements
- Provide technical design documentation to development teams
- Take a lead role in the business to challenge requirements and articulate at a technical level
- Extensive experience in translation of high level to low level design
- Strong Mobile App Delivery background - Native IoS (Swift) and Native Android (Java), Integration with RESTful API’s
- Experience working in Global Teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Used to face paced agile delivery
- Strong stakeholder management required to be able to get buy-in from architecture governance boards, design authorities and TPP
- Day Rate: £600-£650/day (dependent on experience)
- Initial Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: City
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
About our client....
Our client is an award-winning technology consultancy working with some of the largest financial services companies in the world. Established in 2009 as the result of a management buy-out, we count some of the world’s leading financial services companies among our customers. As a result of our success, we have embarked on an exciting period of growth, leveraging excellent customer sentiment and a people centric approach to our business to further develop our position as one of London’s leading independent technology consulting firms, competing for and winning exciting projects within the London market for payments, digitalisation and systems integration.