This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Professional to gain valuable commercial experience with the UK market leader for hosted Data Platforms. This role will suit a customer facing individual who has a background in IT Services and a solid understanding of software and support services.
- Taking supportive ownership for the effective delivery of commercially successful managed services engagements within an ITIL services framework.
- Providing customers with regular service analysis and developing ideas for service improvements.
- Effective communications with the customer to manage expectation and demonstrate value, underpinned with a focus on continual service improvement.
- Acting as the point of escalation for service incidents to ensure adherence to prescribed Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring and improving levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working effectively and efficiently with the customers and internal delivery teams, both UK and Pune, practice lead and account director.
The desired background for this role will typically include pre-existing managed services experience as a member of the support function for a consulting or IT services provider.
Desired experience profile:
- 1+ years in Service Management
- Exceptional communications skills (written and verbally) & proactive resolution skills
- Experience in the proactive delivery of managed support services within an ITIL/ITSM environment
- ITIL Foundation Certification (or working knowledge of this framework)
- Experience building relationships with senior members of an organisation gaining trust and confidence from customers
- Ability to handle difficulties, performance problems and conflict between team members
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proven strong customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to innovate and drive service roadmaps
- Applications are only considered from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU.
- Salary Information: Permanent £30k – £50k Basic + Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Subject to grade and experience)
- Location: Central London (travelling to client sites will be expected to this role)