This is an opportunity to play an influential role in the development of the UK’s leading Managed Services provider for Microsoft Azure Data Platform. With a focus on customer success, the Senior Support Consultant will lead the delivery of technical support services across a portfolio of client solutions, managing a technology stack at the forefront advanced data analytics and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for experienced MS Azure Data Platform technical consultants who thrive in the ongoing adoption and extension of platforms, working closely with clients to help them realise the value of their Data Platform investment.
- Providing Enterprise level Technical and Application support for the full Microsoft BI application stack
- Providing ad-hoc infrastructure support services including infrastructure configuration, applying upgrades, patches and testing
- Responding to service incidents with the agreed Service Level Agreement
- Applying ITIL best practice for the delivery of IT Managed Services
- Providing customers with support updates and ideas for service improvements
- Mentor the wider Managed Services team in Best Practices for delivering a premium Managed Service
For this role, we are seeking experienced MS Azure Data Platform technologists coming from the following backgrounds:
- An industry 2nd / 3rd line support environment
- An existing managed service role within a consulting / systems integrator
- An experienced consultant who wants to transition into a managed service role
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Tech stack: SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DW, Power BI etc.
- Exceptional customer / stakeholder facing support and fault resolution skills
- Appreciation for enterprise-level engineering / development practices
- Broad understanding across both infrastructure and application support
- Experience working with onshore, near shore and off-shore teams
- Strong technical leadership / mentoring experience
- Salary Range: £55k - £70k based on technical experience / ability
- Location: London and the South East
- Anticipated Travel Profile: Home (75%) / Office (25%)
- Benefits: Market leading employment benefits
Our client is the independent Microsoft Gold partner leading the way on MS Azure Data Platform. With a ten-year track record, a fantastic team of the brightest consultants and a fantastic, people-cantered culture, our client is embracing modern delivery principles including DevOps and Continuous Development to design, build, run and extend Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics platforms that enable the Artificial Intelligence revolution.