We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join a rapidly growing Software Engineering tech firm, who are disrupting the Digital Transformation space. Through a combination of bespoke consultancy, training and pair programming, our client empowers organisations to accelerate the delivery of their greatest ideas.
What You Will Do:
You will be a hands on agent of change, working with clients to drive the adoption of modern practices and enable digital transformation.
- Using continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software which delivers value to the clients
- Working in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for clients
- Using microservices to create large scale, distributed systems.
- Applying the latest technology thinking to solve client problems.
- Using DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software.
- Engaging in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from design to deployment and everything in between.
- Acting as a mentor and agent of change for clients and colleagues by seeding your technical knowledge and leadership skills within the teams that you engage.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Supporting the ongoing growth and development of the team and a fantastic working culture.
What You Will Bring:
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and experience of agile software development methods
- AWS, GCP or Azure experience
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
- Excellent stakeholder management, team guidance and influencing abilities.
- A willingness to learn new technologies and share outcomes and enthusiasm for solving complex, systemic problems.
- A passion for cloud deployment and automation.
- Enjoy public speaking, running workshops and being a subject matter expert.
- The desire to be a team player and engage in weekly retros and demos; being part of a fast paced, growing organisation that puts people at the forefront of everything that it does.
Salary & Benefits:
- A ‘Work from Anywhere’ flexible working philosophy.
- Salary Range: £50k - £70k based on experience.
- Benefits Include: 25 Days Holidays, Annual Training Allowance (£2k), Private medical Insurance, Macbook, Wellness Allowance, Time For community engagement.