We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager, with either strong ERP project experience, to join a top tier Microsoft Gold Partner, who are a worldwide leader in the implementation of MS D365, where you will be responsible for the delivery of enterprise scale projects from pre-sales through to post go live.
You will be joining a mid-tier Technology Consultancy, which are 100% dedicated to Microsoft technologies and the worldwide leader in the implementation of MS D365. Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of MS Dynamics professionals in the UK, our client is growing fast to service an increasing client base including some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
The successful candidate will be a strong team leader, having worked on multiple ERP projects. Working closely with client business teams and consulting colleagues, the Project Manager controls the definition, scope, budget, project plan and commercial success of engagements throughout the delivery life-cycle. This is a senior position taking accountability for the complete solution delivery life-cycle alongside the leadership of internal capability both from a functional and project delivery perspective.
- Commercially managing the solution implementation life-cycle of a major global Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
- Acting as the key client interface between functional and technical teams and the client.
- Pragmatically offering domain experience within solutions to provide functional insight and thought-leadership.
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- You will be an experienced leader of IT project delivery with direct experience in the successful delivery of either D365 F&O, D365 CE or ERP or CRM solutions within a consulting environment, coupled with exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career.
Key Skills/ Experience Include:
- Full life-cycle ERP project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and service management
- Project Management experience within a consulting / IT services environment.
- Strong functional implementation expertise
- Appreciation for integration with and de-coupling of legacy ‘best of breed’ solutions
- Industry recognised Project Management skills and certifications including Prince II (practitioner), PMI and PMP
- Excellent commercial management and negotiation skills
- Strong business writing skills with experience in the production of business cases, requirement documentation, tender documents, contracts, statements of work and change requests.
- Commercial experience of running a team
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work throughout the European Union
- Candidates must be willing to travel in the UK and internationally when required
- Salary Information: £75,000 - £90,000 plus bonus/benefits dependent on experience
ShareForce manages recruitment for the leading employers of information technology professionals in UK and Europe. More information: www.shareforce.co.uk