This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payments Project Manager to join a leading FinTech, working at the cutting edge of the European payments industry. The French speaking Payments Project Manager will have proven experience of end-to-end management of technical client engagements, senior stakeholder management and Agile, feature based product delivery with typical budgets exceeding £1m. This role is based out of the London office and client site (Paris or London). This opportunity also offers a key role in the further development of the European Payments Team.
- Acting as client interface between technology teams and the client
- Build effective working relationships with both delivery and business development organisations with the objective of seeking opportunities to add value to the end client
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction
- Providing pragmatic project management guidance to clients and colleagues
Skills and Experience required:
- Full life-cycle project management experience, reflected in industry related certifications, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, project mobilisation and commercial negotiation of change requests.
- Agile (i.e. scrum, Kanban, DSDM) feature-based Product delivery and release management.
- Familiarity with agile / waterfall blended approaches often found a tier 1 financial institutions.
- Supporting multiple project resources including blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Commercial senior stakeholder management and client engagement with a focus on exceptional client satisfaction.
- Working with disparately located teams (both onshore and offshore) and within multi-vendor scenarios.
- Financial Services domain knowledge, preferably in the real time payments space either within a bank or central infrastructure.
- Practical experience of mobilising technology to meet the market dynamics effecting the financial services domain (Risk / Cost / Customer) and payments.
- Strong team leadership skills, especially in the context of large teams of consulting professionals.
- Comfortable working in a diverse, innovative, flexible, high ambitious and high growth environment.
- Fluent in French
- Candidates will require the ability to work throughout the European Union
- This role will be mobile from the London office across Europe and offer extensive travel opportunities
- All client focused travel and expenses will be covered
- Salary Offered: £85k - £95k depending on experience
- Benefits: Extensive benefits including bonus (20%), Pension (10%), healthcare, insurance and paid holidays