A leading Microsoft Gold Partner, who specialise in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) solutions are looking for an experienced Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join their UK office. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM Developer to will work with global clients and develop and implement innovative business solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform, whilst working with the latest Microsoft technologies.
In this role you will have the opportunity to participate in the technical and functional design of business process solutions built on MS Dynamics 365 (CE). This varied and exciting role will include elements of presales, solution design, business analysis, client engagement and team leadership.
- Leading the design, development and delivery of enterprise scale D365 CE solutions
- Facilitating design and architecture sessions with clients
- Working with clients to demonstrate how MS Dynamics 365 may be exploited for their commercial advantage
- Defining and document complex business requirements and create technical specifications
- Leading blended teams of technical resources to realise the solution
- Defining the overall solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint
- Taking a lead role in client project delivery and solution development to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion
- Leading technical discussions with clients
- Supporting the strategic direction of the practice
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience designing or developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM or D365 CE Solutions
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Strong appreciation for the MS Dynamics solution stack including complementary MS components such as integration, business intelligence and custom development.
Key Technical Competencies:
- Architect / design CRM system, related customisation, portals, and reports
- Power Platform experience
- Knowledge of integration best practices
- Experience creating technical specifications documentation
Our client is the worldwide leader in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE). Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of MS Dynamics professionals in the UK, our client is growing fast to service an increasing client base including some of the world’s most recognisable brands.