This is an opportunity to work with Microsoft’s leading partner for Microsoft Data Platform solutions built on MS Azure. Working with a dynamic team of bright, talented and highly accomplished people to broaden your expertise within Microsoft Business Intelligence & Analytics, using the very latest BI, IOT, Data Science & Big Data technologies from Microsoft and other key vendors.
About the Client:
- A leading Data Intelligence consultancy based in London, who are recognised as one of the fastest growing companies within the UK.
- A top Microsoft Gold Partner which works with FTSE 250 companies in the delivery of cutting-edge solutions for decision science, predictive analytics and EPM.
- You will be joining a dynamic team of bright, talented and highly accomplished people who are passionate about their work
- Designing, developing and delivering enterprise grade BI Platform as a Service solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across financial services, retail, industry and the public sector
- Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Taking ownership for the delivery of key solution components
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology - achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification
- Working on client-site to understand requirements and replay solutions to customer sponsors
Skills and Experience:
This is a role for ambitious technologists who are looking to work the latest cloud technology and broaden their expertise within BI, Analytics, Data Science and Big Data.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills gained in industry, management consultancy or system integrator environments
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for the Microsoft roadmap for MS Azure / MS SQL Server and associated BI stack technology
- Azure – Experience creating solutions with Azure Data Factory, Data Lakes, Azure SQL Data Warehouse or other Azure SQL PaaS technologies
- Demonstrable experience in the application of MS stack technology to achieve or overcome a business solution or problem
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience using data discovery tools (such as MS Power BI, QlikView or Tableau) to develop informative reports and dashboards
- Excellent communication skills
- Mathematics or Science related degree is desirable
- Ability to learn new technologies, you will receive training to help you achieve Mircrosoft Certifications
- Microsoft SQL Server up to 2012 or above
- Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Development skills with C# .Net
- Awareness of Data Science technologies, such as R, Azure Machine Learning, IOT
- We are hiring across a range of experience / capability from Consultant to Principal Consultant
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work within the UK
- TRAVEL PROFILE: Candidates should be willing to undertake client related travel when required (typically not more than 3x nights per week)