Our client is a leading IT Professional Services company experiencing significant growth, driving in the need to expand the finance function in support of a fast growing business. This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified management accountant with experience of Microsoft Dynamics (AX / D365) or similar cloud based accountancy software to support the strategic finance function in an engaging, people-centered professional services firm.
- Taking the lead role as Senior Management Account for the UK business
- Overseeing the management accounting function from monthly management reporting through to transactional reconciliation activities
- Providing financial performance input to help support a fast moving professional services business
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Produce monthly KPIs for board reports
- Produce annual statutory accounts and tax packs
- Coordinate the annual audit process
- Adhoc analysis to support the business with decision making
- Mentor junior members of the team
Required Skills / Experience:
- Fully Qualified - ACCA or ACA or CIMA
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX / MS D365 F&O or experience similar cloud based accountancy software e.g. Xero, SAP, Oracle
- Excellent analytical, reconciliation and overall troubleshooting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Finance and Accounting (in particular WIP and deferred revenue management)
- Strong knowledge of month-end posting deadlines, expense payment cut offs etc.
- Customer liaison skills (for chasing debt, dealing with enquiries).
- Strong Excel skills
- Power BI experience is desirable
- Strong numerical skills
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work throughout the European Union.
- Salary Information: up to £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Base location – Central London (City)