Our client is a leading public sector organisation working through a major digital transformation programme under the Government Digital Service agenda.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary user-focused digital delivery team, within a wider programme of work across the Business Group. You will work closely with the solution architect and other team members to design and develop a service/solution.
- Join the Agile delivery teams and develop software solutions for customers.
- Provide a web portal to enable visualisation of regulated data and information
- Provide technical leadership of a team to develop other products that meet the needs of additional Business Group sectors.
- Proven ability of developing robust and serviceable enterprise level code across a good number of projects, using Agile methodologies
- At least 5 years' experience of coding in Java, Python or full stack web
- At least 2 years' experience and working knowledge of AWS services including EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Glacier, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Config, SES, SNS, SQS, IAM, VPC, and KMS
- Experience of Testing Frameworks
- Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI & CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
- Excellent communication skills enabling team focus and interaction with all project stakeholders
- Ability to prepare and present complex technical subjects to different levels of audiences
- One or more AWS Certifications: Solutions Architect, Develop or SyOps
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT security principles
- This position requires(SC) level security clearance, which may be gained during the recruitment process
- Location: Devon - onsite @ a government agency
- Duration: 12 Months
- IR35 Status: Inside
- Rate Offered: 500 Per Day