Senior ERP Project Manager
Our client is the worldwide leader in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE). Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of MS Dynamics professionals in the UK, our client is growing fast to service an increasing client base including some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join the global leader in providing Microsoft Dynamics solutions that has won the most awards out of any Microsoft Gold Partner over the last 10 years. They have the pull of a large scale consultancy whilst still maintaining a friendly, family feel. This can be seen by great retention rates and fantastic paths for progression.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full life cycle of enterprise scale greenfield solutions on Dynamics 365. Therefore a proven track record of delivering on large scale projects in client facing environments is vital. Being a senior position means you will take accountability for both the complete solution delivery alongside the leadership of internal capability both from a functional and project delivery perspective.
- Commercially managing the solution implementation life-cycle of a major global Microsoft Dynamics 365 programmes (and future programmes).
- Acting as the key client interface between functional and technical teams and the client.
- Utilise your expert knowledge gained from delivering ERP solutions to provide functional insight and thought-leadership
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
Key Skills/ Experience Include:
- Full life-cycle ERP or CRM project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and service management
- Project Management experience within a consulting / IT services environment.
- Strong functional implementation expertise
- Appreciation for integration with and de-coupling of legacy ‘best of breed’ solutions
- Industry recognised Project Management skills and certifications including Prince II (practitioner), PMI and PMP
- Excellent commercial management and negotiation skills
- Strong business writing skills with experience in the production of business cases, requirement documentation, tender documents, contracts, statements of work and change requests.
- Commercial experience of running a team
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work throughout the UK
- Salary Information: £75,000 - £90,000 plus bonus/benefits dependent on experience
ShareForce manages recruitment for the leading employers of information technology professionals in UK and Europe. More information: www.shareforce.co.uk
Senior ERP Project Manager