Having an enviable track record of delivering innovative information solutions, our client specialises in Microsoft and Oracle Business Intelligence and Performance Management solutions. With 20 years of success, a new management team and an enviable client portfolio our client are the employer of choice for experienced professionals who seek the challenges and rewards of consulting life; coupled with the entrepreneurial environment and close working relationships typical of a dynamic and fast emerging industry leader.
This is an opportunity for an established BI technologist to gain significant experience in the commercial delivery of cutting edge business intelligence solutions, leveraging modern business intelligence technology to bring significant commercial advantage to our clients. In this role, the successful candidate will be working with one of the industry’s foremost BI strategy and technology teams, supporting the delivery of solutions for the UK’s most recognised FTSE100 companies.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Leading the design, development and delivery of Microsoft based enterprise BI solutions on customer data.
• Working with client prospects to demonstrate how the Microsoft BI suite may be exploited for their commercial advantage.
• Coordinating and delivering discovery sessions at CxO level to define and document complex business requirements.
• Defining the overall technical architecture from a pragmatic standpoint.
• Developing prototypes and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions.
• Taking a lead role in client project delivery to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion.
• Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
Successful candidates will be seasoned business intelligence technologists with direct experience in the successful design and delivery of Microsoft business intelligence solutions within a consulting or enterprise environment.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCES WILL INCLUDE:
• Significant experience and technical skills across the Microsoft BI (MSBI) application stack (Pref. 2008 R2 onwards) with experience including SSIS, SSAS, SSIS, OLAP, RDBMS, Performance Point, Power Pivot & MDX.
• Demonstrable understanding of enterprise BI concepts and methods especially Kimball design techniques.
• A developed appreciation for modern business intelligence solutions such as Oracle (OBIEE), Microsoft (MSSQL), SAP (Business Objects), Qlikview and Tableau.
• Business facing with the skills and a proven consultative approach.
• Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU.
• Salary Information: Basic salary of £90,000 - £110,000 + significant benefits and bonus potential, dependant on experience and technical knowledge.
• Candidates must be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery collaborating with colleagues.
ShareForce manages recruitment for the leading employers of information technology professionals in UK and Europe. More information: www.shareforce.co.uk