This an exciting opportunity for a proven Business Development professional to lead the development of a specialist consulting practice focused on Microsoft Power Platform. The successful candidate will own a horizontal service capability and focus on the development of business with both new and existing customers.
- Working with practice leaders across Power Platform and Advanced Analytics to develop the ‘go to market’ strategy and take responsibility for all sales & marketing related activities for this capability.
- Developing business with new customers particularly in commercial markets, as well as in existing accounts.
- Building awareness of MS Power Platform among the customer base; seeking out potential use cases to demonstrate the value of the platform with a view to building trust and proving capability.
- Working with Microsoft to Develop an existing alliance relationship.
- Proactively engaging in the delivery of customer facing campaigns to drive opportunity pipeline and help disseminate the MS Power Platform value proposition through workshops and showcases.
- Reporting on progress against clear financial targets including revenue, sales (SOV) and pipeline.
Skills / Experience Profile
This is a position for an experienced services sales professional who possesses drive, technical acumen and a passion for the adoption of Microsoft Power Platform technology. Skills / Experience will include:
- An established background in MS services and solutions sales, gained within a Microsoft Gold Partner or a large scales Systems Integrator.
- Strong appreciation for MS Power platform and associated Data Science and Advanced Analytics technical stack including MS Power Platform, Azure Data Platform, Power BI, Flow and Dynamics 365.
- Passion to drive commercial activity in the IT services sector with experience leveraging low-cost, high-impact services / solutions to develop client relationships.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s approach to partner-led business development and the ability to engender trust and help drive success through this key alliance relationship.
- The ability to drive new business relationships from embryonic POC’s to large scale multi £m service relationships.
- Excellent general business development skills including pipeline management, managing relationships, building viable sales proposals and closing business.
- Salary Offered: £65k - £80k basic salary plus extensive commission (OTE: £125k+)
- Benefits: Comprehensive, including bonus, pension and private medical insurance
- Location: London with occasional client focused travel and flexible working
About Our Client
Our Client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a worldwide leader in the implementation of Microsoft D365. Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft D365.