The Recruitment Account Manager fulfils a key role, managing the delivery of recruitment services to an exclusive client base. This is an exciting opportunity for an established recruitment professional to influence a well-established recruitment services company at a leadership level. Responsibilities Candidates will be responsible for building and managing the delivery of recruitment services to exclusive clients in high-growth markets including Data Analytics, Cloud Software Solutions and Finance Technology. Responsibilities Include:
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Developing and leading candidate generation strategies to support exclusive recruitment assignments in areas such as Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Engineering and Business Intelligence
- Managing day-to-day service delivery communications with clients such as taking requirements, updating on candidate pipeline and arranging interviews
- Maintaining a hands-on role in recruitment delivery, developing and executing candidate generation strategies that take advantage of Social Recruiting, Advertising, Employee Referrals, Networking, Search and Databases
- Qualifying candidates against client requirements and effectively communicating the client’s employment proposition
- Facilitating onsite recruitment events including face-to-face interviewing
- Supporting the development of a fast-growing business by getting involved in company events, marketing strategy, recruitment, selection and training of junior resources
- Developing new clients: arranging and attending new business meetings, drafting proposals and attending networking events
- 2-4 years professional experience in recruitment service delivery within the IT sector, ideally in an account-based delivery environment
- Experience of managing a high growth commercial account through excellence in service delivery.
- Strong service delivery capability including developing and implementing candidate sourcing strategies and techniques encompassing recruitment advertising, search, database management and social recruiting.
- Appreciation for high growth technology markets such as Digital Services, Cloud based Software (SaaS), Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Excellent client facing skills including presentation skills, telephony skills and business writing
- A business or technology focused education to degree level
- Basic Salary: £30k - £35k (On experience)
- On Target Earnings: £55k - £70k (Uncapped)
- Benefits: 5% pension, private healthcare, subsidised gym, amazing team incentives
- Location: London / Home Based
About ShareForce ShareForce is the recruitment engine driving UK’s the fastest growing technology firms. More information: http://www.shareforce.co.uk