This is an opportunity for an experienced consultative Programme Manager to join a worldwide leader in the implementation of MS Dynamics Solutions, encompassing ERP, CRM & BI. You will accountable for the delivery of cutting edge Microsoft Dynamics solutions, leveraging agile delivery principles to deliver significant commercial advantage to their clients. This role requires exceptional stakeholder management skills, coupled with very significant enterprise experience in Programme Management, Project Governance and Project Operations.
- Managing a programme of complex Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects from pre-sales and bid support through to discovery, estimation, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review
- Ensure that the Project Manager and Project Support team are managing and monitoring all projects in accordance with the approved methodology, using all standard tools and techniques and are reporting the project status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to time, cost and quality
- Providing guidance to Project Managers when required
- Ownership of risks and issues to resolution
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction
- Managing dependencies between projects
- Presenting updates within client project boards
- Identifying further opportunities within clients and ensuring their progression
- Responsible for ensuring full awareness and understanding of all contractual and commercial aspects of each client, and an awareness of any strategic elements to the relationship
- Supporting other functions, specifically Finance and Sales, within their relevant Client accounts.
You will be an experienced leader of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX OR CRM) project delivery with 5-10yrs+ relevant project management experience in a consulting environment coupled with exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career.
- Experience managing medium to large (£300k - £1m) ERP OR CRM projects (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) in a consulting environment
- Significant accountability for managing large scale business application programmes & projects, across a range of industries
- Managed multiple projects in parallel as part of a programme
- Experience mentoring project managers
- Demonstrable record of delivering within a matrix managed environment using both onshore and offshore teams
- Full life-cycle project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development, estimation, solution design and implementation
- Strong experience in the management of risks, issues and dependencies
- Industry recognised Project Management certifications such as Prince II, PMI, PMP
- Able to hold commercial conversations with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with experience including stakeholder management, commercial negotiation, business writing and delivery of presentations
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Strong education to degree level
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the UK.
- Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues