An exciting opportunity for experienced Developers / Technical professionals to work on and deliver cutting-edge Power Platform projects, whilst working within a highly collaborative team alongside some of the best Dynamics 365 and Advanced Analytics experts within the UK. You will be joining a mid-tier Technology Consultancy, which are 100% dedicated to Microsoft technologies, whom since forming their Power Platform practice in 2019 have continuously grown, successfully won and delivered numerous projects for some of the world's most recognisable brands. With a number of exciting projects in the pipeline this year and next year, we are now looking for experienced Technical professionals across levels to join team. (Consultant, Senior, Lead)
You would be joining an organisation which is passionate about helping their employees to enhance & develop their Power Platform / Microsoft skills, supporting individuals throughout their careers (through training, qualifications, regular reviews, events/conferences...) and promoting individuals based on success & achievements rather than years of experience. Your creative ideas will always be valued (no matter how 'out of the box' they might seem) and no matter whether you are junior or a senior member of the team you will be given the opportunity to make a real impact on projects, the strategic development of the team and the wider business.
As a Power Platform Consultant your responsibilities may include:
- Working on the design, build/development and delivery of complex Power Platform solutions for FTSE 100 clients, across industries
- Gathering client business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Working as an integral member of a team to ensure the highest quality of delivery on projects
- Developing long lasting and high-quality relationships with client stakeholders and helping clients recognise the value of using Power Platform
- Assisting with pre-sales engagements when required
- Supporting other teams within the business
- Leading or mentoring junior members of the team
Desirable skills and Experience include:
We do not required candidates to have all of the below experience. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about learning and working with the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Experience designing or developing custom built business solutions to client specifications
- The ideal candidate will either come from a Dynamics, Sharepoint or analytical development background with experience of working on Power Platform projects
- Technical knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate, Microsoft Flow, CDS
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience working within a consulting environment is desirable but not essential
- Ability to gather stakeholders business and technical requirements
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work throughout the European Union.
- Office Location: Central London - (Candidates can live anywhere in the UK) - All travel expenses will be covered from your home location to client sites and any travel required to their London Office. Accommodation can also be expenses
- The team is working remotely at the moment due to COVID 19 but we do need candidates to be flexible and willing to work on client sites within the UK 2-3 days a week, when things return to normal