An opportunity for an ambitious and forward-thinking marketing professional to take a key role in the continued success of an exciting Data and AI services scale-up.
This is an opportunity for a pro-active, creative, and hands-on individual to own and execute on the marketing plan as part of the broader sales and marketing strategy; the goal of which is to promote our client to its target audiences, helping enhance awareness of their services and fuel future growth.
- Managing, evolving and executing a marketing plan that supports client acquisition and raises brand awareness
- Planning, preparing and executing multiple time-bound digital marketing campaigns across channels (website, email, advertising, social platforms)
- Arranging and running marketing events (virtual and in-person)
- Taking ownership for the company website and setting a forward roadmap for its ongoing development
- Coordinating and contributing to all market facing promotional activity and collateral e.g. external awards, external publications, case studies and white papers
- Working with colleagues, customers, alliance partners and external agencies / suppliers to create campaigns, case studies and use cases that demonstrate value
Required Skills & Experiences:
The successful candidate will be a driven and passionate marketeer with excellent foundation experience within a technology-focused marketing environment. This team player will be able to build strong working relationships both in-house and externally.
- Two plus years marketing and / or PR experience with a good knowledge of digital marketing and a track record of running successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- A proactive mentality, identifying opportunities for marketing to play an ever-increasing role in the business
- Strong business writing capabilities supported by excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisations skills and experience delivering marketing campaigns
- A hands-on, sleeves rolled up approach and a can-do attitude
- Salary Range: £30,000 - £40,000
- Benefits: Extensive including private medical, pension, and bonus
- Location: London / Home Based / Hybrid
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment background checks
...is a well-funded Data and AI services company using the latest developments in big data and machine learning technology to re-imagine decision making for some of the UK’s leading companies. With publicly acclaimed products already in production, our client has embarked on an ambitious period of growth to service significant client demand.