This is an exciting leadership position, working with clients and the Distributed Workforce team to help vision, plan and execute transformational programmes for modern workplace solutions. This multi-faceted position is commercial, technical, and strategic in nature and includes the delivery of consulting services, client engagements, business development and leadership of other members of the Distributed Workforce Solutions team. The Managing Consultant combines their consulting skills with a pedigree of designing and deploying enterprise communications solutions that transform way people engage with their colleagues and customers.
- Leading enterprise clients throughout their digital workplace strategy from a consulting, solution design, delivery leadership and account management perspective
- Providing consulting advice and expertise across all aspects of distributed workforce solutions / unified communications strategy including the solution provider landscape, security, infrastructure and telephony
- Advising clients at CxO level to provide insight on trends and technologies affecting the digital workplace solutions landscape
- Taking a hands-on role in strategy, programme management and bid management as required
- Leading client engagements from a commercial perspective including commercial negotiation and as the commercial point of escalation
Required Skills / Experience
- Deep industry experience in the field of enterprise scale solutions for unified communications, stretching across voice, data, collaboration, presence and mobile
- Expert level consulting and stakeholder management skills, ideally gained within a major global systems integration / telecommunications environment
- Experience in the technical design, configuration, and implementation of multi-channel enterprise telecommunications solutions
- Proven capability of working with business leaders at CxO level to position a vision and roadmap for how an organisation can drive improvement through better communications
- Strong appreciation for the market leading technology in Unified Communications, specifically MS Teams Direct Routing, MS Teams, Skype for Business, One Drive, SharePoint, Office 365, complemented by awareness of competing solutions from providers including Slack and Google and voice solution providers such as Mitel, Horizon and BT
- Salary / Benefits: Market-leading salary and benefits commensurate with experience - Further details provided on application
- Location / Travel Profile: Candidates should be willing to be flexible on their location during the working week, typically splitting their time between client sites, home working and offices nationwide
...is the fast emerging-leader Microsoft Gold Partner, leading the way in distributed workforce solutions. With 20 years of success in business telecommunications complimented by specialist capability in IT managed services, our client is poised to lead the charge in workplace transformation as the world embraces new ways of distributed working.