This is an opportunity for an experienced Financials Consultant, where you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation management of enterprise scale Workday solutions for clients. You will work closely with client business teams and internal delivery teams to drive the scope, definition and delivery management of solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable. This is a senior position taking accountability for the complete solution delivery life-cycle alongside the leadership of internal capability both from functional and project delivery perspective.
- Commercially managing the solution implementation life-cycle of major global Workday programmes from pre-sales and bid management through to discovery, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review.
- Acting as the key client interface between functional and technical teams and the client.
- Pragmatically offering domain experience within ERP Financial solutions to provide functional insight and thought-leadership.
- Providing Functional finance leadership and guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Confirming objectives, outputs, milestones, timescales with client, together with associated contract and commercial terms.
- Documenting requirements, business processes, application configurations, testing plans and other artefacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Creating well structured & accurate deliverables and presents to client board level leading to acceptance of recommendations.
- Identifying and taking appropriate actions on opportunities to win business, including negotiating and closing at a senior client level
Desired Skills & Experience
You will be an experienced leader of Financial ERP Project Implementations with direct experience in the successful delivery of Financial solutions within a consulting environment.
Candidates will typically have:
- Experience of implementing Workday Financials would be a great advantage but not a pre-requisite for this role
- Experience of implementing ERP Financial packages e.g. SAP, Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft etc.
- Full life-cycle implementation experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system test, user acceptance, go-live and service management.
- Experience working within a consulting / IT services environment.
- Previous industry experience defining, designing and implementing functional finance solutions throughout their lifecycle
- Excellent commercial management and negotiation skills.
- Strong business writing skills with experience in the production of business cases, requirement documentation, tender documents, contracts, statements of work and change requests.
- Commercial experience of running a team.
… is the most established and fastest growing Workday services partner in Europe. With the largest assembled team of Workday certified professionals in Europe, they offer a fantastic working environment, excellent career development and a challenging portfolio of projects for some of the world’s largest corporate clients.
- Salary Information - €100,000 - €120,000 + bonus + extensive benefits.
- Candidates can live anywhere in Germany as all travel expenses are covered from your home location.
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work throughout the European Union.
- Candidates must be willing to travel throughout Germany and internationally when required.