This is a unique and exciting opportunity for experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE consultants to take the lead in helping clients realise the possibilities afforded by the latest developments of Microsoft Dynamics. By combining your technical, functional and client engagement skills, you will work with global clients to develop and implement innovative business solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
In this role you will have the opportunity to participate in the technical and functional design of business process solutions built on MS Dynamics 365 (CE). This varied and exciting role will include elements of presales, solution design, business analysis, client engagement and team leadership.
Further responsibilities include:
- Leading the design, development and delivery of enterprise scale D365 CE solutions
- Facilitating design and architecture sessions with clients
- Working with clients to demonstrate how MS Dynamics 365 may be exploited for their commercial advantage
- Defining and document complex business requirements and create technical specifications
- Leading blended teams of technical resources to realise the solution
- Defining the overall solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint
- Taking a lead role in client project delivery and solution development to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion
- Leading technical discussions with clients
- Supporting the strategic direction of the practice
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience leading the implementation of MS D365 (CE) solutions
- Strong design or development experience of enterprise scale CRM solutions
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Strong appreciation for the MS Dynamics solution stack including complementary MS components such as integration, business intelligence and custom development.
Key Technical Competencies:
- Architect / design CRM system, related customisation, portals, and reports
- Knowledge of integration best practices
- Experience creating technical specifications documentation
Our client is the worldwide leader in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE). Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of MS Dynamics professionals in the UK, our client is growing fast to service an increasing client base including some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU
- Salary Information: Basic Salaries range from £70,000 to £95,000 dependant on relevance of experience and technical knowledge
- Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of working with clients and collaborating with colleagues