A global award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner, who specialise in delivering cutting edge cloud based Business Intelligence, ERP and CRM solutions, are looking for an experienced Lead Power Platform Consultant to join their UK team. An exciting opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and take ownership of the technical design, build & delivery of high-quality Power Platform focused solutions, for some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
- Working on the design, build and delivery of complex Power Platform solutions for FTSE 100 clients
- Gathering client business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Working as an integral member of a team to ensure the highest quality of delivery on projects
- Developing long lasting and high-quality relationships with client stakeholders
- Championing Power Platform’s capabilities and helping clients recognise its value
- Assisting with pre-sales engagements
- Lead teams on client engagements and mentor junior members of the team
Required skills include:
- Experience designing or developing custom business solutions to client specifications.
- Technical knowledge of Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate and Microsoft Flow
- Experience working on MS Dynamics projects is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Previous pre-sales experience is desirable
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work throughout the European Union.
- Candidates must be willing to travel in the UK and internationally when required.
- Office Location: Central London - (Candidates can live anywhere in the UK) - All travel expenses will be covered from your home location to client sites and travel to their London Office