This is an opportunity for an experienced Adaptive Insights Budgeting & Planning Consultant to take a key role in the establishment of an Adaptive Insights practice within Europe’s leading Workday partner. Alongside client engagement and solution delivery, the successful candidate will support the further development of the practice from both a go to market and a practice operations perspective.
- Leading enterprise-scale Adaptive Insights / Workday Planning projects, either standalone or as part of Workday-led digital transformation projects
- Engaging with clients in a pre-sales environment to help demonstrate the capability of Adaptive Insights in reference to the client’s requirements
- Working with clients to help understand and develop budgeting and planning processes, for subsequent configuration in Adaptive Insights
- Solution design and implementation activities for Adaptive Insights
- Getting hands on in solution configuration, leading teams of technical analysts where required to bring the solution live on an iterative basis
- Supporting the development of the Adaptive Insights service capability
- Contributing to sales, go-to-market and capability development activities
Required Skills / Experience Profile
- You will need a demonstrable track record as an Adaptive Insights specialist, benefiting from experience in delivering complete projects. Experience of working in large multi-stream projects containing challenging business process design and change management is desirable.
- Deep technical and functional experience gained in the delivery multiple projects on the Adaptive Insights solution
- Certification in Adaptive Insights and, potentially, other enterprise performance management solutions
- Strong functional experience in budgeting / planning solution design and development with in-depth business process knowledge in enterprise performance management.
- Strong consulting / client facing skills
- Understanding of financial business processes for budgeting and planning
… is the most established and fastest growing Workday services partner in Europe. With the largest assembled team of Workday certified professionals in Europe, they offer a fantastic working environment, excellent career development and a challenging portfolio of projects for some of the world’s largest corporate clients.
- Salary Offered: £80k - £120k + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
- Travel Profile: Due to the client focused nature of the role, candidates will need to be happy being away from home up to three nights per week.
- Base Locations: United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands