This is an opportunity to take a key role in the establishment of the ERP Centre of Excellence that will run, manage and support the global ERP platform, driving performance improvement and commercial success in the years to come. The ERP Business Analyst will be responsible for the definition, documentation, monitoring and the analysis of service management processes within the ERP Centre of Excellence. As an ERP subject matter expert, they will work collaboratively across all areas the global organisation to gather and clarify process issues, define requirements for new process and ERP capability improvements. The ERP Business Analyst will translate requirements into a continuous improvement roadmap to ensure the capability remains sustainable and be accountable for the delivery and monitoring of change across a global user portfolio.
- Establish standards for multiple processes, to include identification of inter-dependencies between defined processes desired aligned to industry best practice frameworks, e.g. ITIL, COBIT
- Collaborate with IT & Process Owners, and Process Stakeholders to gather and analyse needs, translating these needs into requirements
- Develop, evaluate, standardise and maintain new & existing ITSM processes that support IT processes, and make enhancements based on findings from analysis
- Act as IT Business Partner, managing a service relationship between the ERP Centre of Excellence and Key Stakeholders
- Create thorough and accurate documentation for all ITSM processes
- Provide leadership for the configuration of processes and the support their implementation within the toolset
- Partner with IT Leadership to ensure processes are understood, adhered to, and continuously improved
- Establish and support controls and procedures to review, assess, prioritise, & track compliance to requirements incorporated into service and process designs
- Define key management reporting of KPIs & metrics to subsequently measure, review & analyse the effectiveness & efficiency of ITIL / ITSM processes
- Communicate, liaise & conduct organisational change management with various departments in the organisation to facilitate implementation of new or improved process changes – verbally and/or through written documentation
- Develop training aids and conduct training of teams as needed to ensure teams have the needed knowledge to operate the process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practice standards
Experience / Skills Profile
The ITSM Business Analyst utilise their advanced stakeholder management and business analysis skills alongside a developed appreciation for the design, implementation and operation of Managed Application Services to define requirements and design the processes that support the operation of a world class ERP Centre of Excellence.
Key Skills / Attributes should include:
- Previous expereince gained in BA / SDM environments, specifically in enterprise ERP software such as SAP, D365 (F&O) or alternate enterprise ERP platforms
- Deep appreciation for Managed Applications Services, specifically for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application environments
- Strong experience designing and implementing ITSM led support services in global enterprise environments
- Advanced qualifications in the latest ITSM frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT
- Strong collaboration experience across functional borders
- Experience of leading / facilitating workshops focuses on functional business processes
- Developed understanding of the design and establishment of global managed services
Our client is...
...a leading global professional services firm of circa 6,000 consultants operating in 125 countries providing a portfolio of services across sectors including: property, energy, transport, water, resources, defence and government. Having grown organically and through acquisition over the last thirty years, our client has recently embarked on a programme to rationalise operations through the implementation a global Enterprise Resource Planning Platform built on MS Dynamics 365.
- Nature of Role: Permanent
- Location: Thames Valley
- Salary Offered: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum (Basic)
- Benefits: comprehensive Benefits including healthcare / life assurance and pension
- Candidates will require the right to live and work throughout the European Union
- Travel Profile: This is an office-based role with the likelihood for occasional global travel