This is an exciting opportunity to build a specialist consulting capability focused on enabling enterprise clients to embrace Microsoft Azure as a platform for Modern Applications. The successful candidate will take a leadership role within Europe’s leading Microsoft services partner and will have the opportunity to build a significant capability in this exciting growth market.
About our client:
Our client is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who is a worldwide leader in the implementation of cutting-edge cloud based solutions. Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft platform. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of Microsoft professionals in the UK, our client is growing fast to service an increasing client base including some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
- Working with the leadership and sales team to develop the MS Modern Applications value proposition.
- Spearheading the strategic alliance relationship with Microsoft to ensure alignment with the MS Azure roadmap and to develop /execute customer campaigns.
- Leading enterprise clients throughout their modern applications strategy, promoting a shift away from legacy, monolithic architecture a microservices / outcome-led approach.
- Evangelising the use of modern delivery principles such as CI/CD / Agile / DevOps for delivering cloud native enterprise software solutions.
- Lead transformation projects by architecting application designs based on cloud-native and enterprise-level integration foundations.
- Driving the development of the capability areas from a business development, recruitment, delivery management and career development perspective.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
- Establish good methodology & development practices & principles.
- Engaging as part of a global leadership community.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft (.NET / C#) development experience; including experience building cloud-native applications on MS Azure.
- Developed appreciation for the delivery of Modern Applications, with particular expertise in leveraging Agile / Scrum, DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, Microservices etc to deliver enterprise software solutions.
- Experience defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs.
- Pre-Sales experience - presenting Azure architecture to external stakeholders.
- Experience managing project delivery and leading development teams.
- Project planning experience.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Location: Home/Office Based with some client-focused travel
- Salary Offered: £100k - £120k per annum based on experience + Bonus + Exec Benefits.
- Applications are invited only from candidates who hold the right to employment in the United Kingdom.