My client, an award winning social media analytics company are recruiting for a talented Data Scientist to take part in researching and building algorithms for its growing list of global customer base, assisting to maximise return on marketing spend. In this role, you will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for world leading brands and see the direct business value of the analytical models you build.
You will be:
- Passionate about using data and deep analysis to drive the business forward.
- Fascinated by culture and have a deep interest in understanding how culture interacts with social media, how influencers work, etc. with examples which show how your insights have transformed business performance and cultures.
- Working with client prospects during the pre-sales cycle to demonstrate how Data Science may be exploited for their commercial advantage.
- Constantly inquisitive, looking to continuously learn.
- Developing capabilities with data modelling and analysis.
- Creating and maintaining filtering / recommender systems. For example ANN.
Required Key Skills & Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of business success drivers, industry trends, regulatory issues, and the competitive marketplace.
- developed appreciation for the use of diverse DataSource’s and APIs.
- Ability to work on your own initiative showing creativity and a committed drive to obtain the results required.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and how they might be applied for specific business and customer insights. eg. SVM and Random Forest.
- Previous experience working with data science tools such as Python, Spark, Tensorflow, ANN, etc.
- Applications are only considered from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU.
- Salary Information: Permanent - Negotiable Basic (DOE) + Excellent Benefits (Subject to grade and experience)
- Location: Central London