An exciting opportunity for an SC Cleared Data Analyst to join an established team on a high profile digital defence project. Focussed on harnessing vast amounts of data into a single application, succesful candidates will be technically astute with fantastic attention to detail.
- Work within an established team of Business Analysts, Power BI Developers, Database Developers and Project Managers to successfully deliver defined deliverables within set timelines.
- Work closely with a large team of BI Software Developers who are building a large and complex programme Data warehouse and associated Business Intelligence solutions
- Be comfortable speaking internal \"clients\" / customers / users to gather requirements
- Ability to critically evaluate data and draw conclusions and insights from analysis
- Provide the BI input into business wide projects that may involve coordination with other departments or external clients
- Owning elements of the project plan being accountable for the delivery of key milestones
Required Technical Skills and Experiences
- Expertise in Data analytics, Power BI Development, SQL, SSAS, and detailed modelling to support the wider team
- Power BI dashboard development using SSAS and Star Schema dimensional modelling
- Experience of modelling large volumes of complex data from different sources, including multivariate testing and integrating quantitative & qualitative data
- Experience working in a business intelligence role creating dashboards and reports of varying complexity with visualization and analytical tools like Power BI or similar
- Expertise of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & advanced Excel skills; attention to detail
- Excellent level of understanding with standard statistical packages and Data Mining Tools.
- Strong customer awareness and communication skills - commercially astute both strategically and analytically
- Remote work with occasional travel to client site (Hampshire)
- Duration: Initial 6 month contract with significant opportunity for extension
- Rate Profile: £400-500/day
- IR35 Status: Outside
- Interviews to take place 1st September
- Start Date: ASAP in September
- Active SC Required