This is an opportunity for an established leader to play a key role in the development of Europe’s fastest growing technology and advisory services firm. With the depth of experience of a big-brand consultancy coupled with the agility of a niche firm, our client employs more than three hundred of the brightest business and technology consultants to empower data-driven decisions for some of the world’s leading brands.
Reporting to the CEO, the Client Director is focused on the continued development of the Advisory Services capability. This multi-faceted position is both commercial and strategic in nature and includes the delivery of advisory services, client engagement/account management, business development and leadership of other members of the advisory services team.
- Leading enterprise clients throughout their data journey from a strategy consulting, delivery leadership and account management perspective
- Advising clients at CxO level to provide insight on trends and technologies affecting the advanced data analytics landscape
- Contributing to the development of industry leadership through representation in the media, including articles and interviews where appropriate
- Taking a hands-on role in strategy, programme management and bid management as required
- Defining the structure and content of bid-responses, including being an individual contributor of engaging bid content and presentations
- Leading client engagements from a commercial perspective including commercial negotiation and as the commercial point of escalation
Required Skills / Experience Profile
This is a role for a proven consulting leader with demonstrable commercial and advisory abilities. The successful candidate will have worked at both a delivery and commercial level within a consulting organisation with experience of working at CxO level to position, sell and implement complex programmes of work in support of the data agenda. They will have a background as a senior architect or project manager delivering enterprise data solutions and strategy to large corporate clients.
- Excellent communication skills and a rich track record of success operating at a Director / Partner level
- Proven capability of working with business leaders at CxO level to position a vision and roadmap for how an organisation can drive improvement through better use of data
- Proven ability delivering data strategy, performance management or advanced analytics projects
- Understanding of enterprise scale systems integration and the software development lifecycle, ideally but not exclusively within data and information management solutions
- Developed appreciation / knowledge for a specific industry
- Travel Profile / Location: Candidates should be willing to be flexible on their location during the working week, typically splitting their time between client sites and London offices
- Salary Offered: £100k - £130k depending on experience + executive level incentive scheme and benefits