This is an exciting role for an experienced sales leader to spearhead our client’s foothold in the Public Sector. The successful candidate will utilise their established network and experience to drive pipeline and take a market leading practice to the next level. This role offers an opportunity to take a significant leadership role in a thriving global IT services company
- Work with the C-Suite to develop ‘go to market’ strategy of the Public Sector vertical and take responsibility for all sales and marketing related activities.
- Overall accountability for the success and growth of the Public Sector sales team.
- Ensuring that the team reports accurately on account activity, plans and opportunities, and that they construct deals that meet sales, revenue and profitability objectives.
- Accurately and effectively forecast a pipeline of opportunities across future quarters, maintaining predictability of future revenue.
- Establishing, engaging and influencing key client stakeholder relationships, positioning our client as a leader of MS and ERP services in the Public sector.
- Promote an award-winning capability - recent winner of Microsoft Global Government Partner of the Year Award.
- Background Experience:
- You will be an experienced IT services sales leader with an established network and reputation in the UK public sector. Your experience will allow you to appropriately navigate the procurement cycle, successfully establishing reputation, qualifying, pursuing and tendering for medium to large scale IT software and services engagements. It is likely that your background will be in digital transformation, systems integration or software services /services sales within the public sector.
Skills and experiences will include:
- The drive and ability to lead sales delivery and be accountable for delivering against a revenue target (£5m+).
- Demonstrable commercial experience in developing market-driven initiatives for the public sector IT services.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage the negotiation of complex IT software and services engagements, typically seeking to establish a small footprint to demonstrate capability and developing a foundation from which to grow.
- Deep understanding of the technology trends and market dynamics affecting the UK public sector.
- A proven background in business development, sales leadership and pipeline conversion gained with an established IT Systems Integration environment.
- Technical appreciation for MS Azure and MS D365 Application stack, specifically CRM, ERP applications and BI.
- Intimacy with the commercial delivery of IT services business, preferably with a deep appreciation for software engineering and project management.
- Exceptional communication skills including comfort presenting at CxO level and the ability to lead the development of marketing collateral and bid content.
- Strong experience with Public Sector procurements frameworks, such as G-Cloud / OJEU.
- Salary Package Offered: £100k - £120k Base + Uncapped Bonus / Commission structure and executive level benefits.
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must be willing to travel for the purposes of meeting clients and collaborating with colleagues.
…is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a worldwide leader in the implementation of Microsoft D365. Through a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, they help clients with powerful, easy to use, affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft D365. With a global footprint, world-leading brand and the largest assembled team of MS professionals in the UK.