This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded Account Manager to join a high-growth Microsoft Technology Consultancy based in Central London, who specialise in delivering solutions across CRM, ERP and BI & Analytics.
You will be joining a global mid-tier Technology Consultancy, which are 100% dedicated to Microsoft technologies and have won over 40 Microsoft Awards. Due to significant growth across Europe and having successfully won and delivered numerous projects for some of the world's most recognisable brands and with a number of exciting projects in the pipeline this year, we are now looking for an Account Manager to join the London team.
As an Account Manager your primary focus will be the retention and development of existing accounts. You will play an integral role in the success and growth of the business.
- Accountable for the management of senior stakeholders within the client
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the client’s journey from activation / on boarding through to ongoing support
- Own the account plan, which will articulate the customer vision and how best our client can support them now and in the future
- Create regular communications with client to touch base and share new service ideas / propositions
- Working pro-actively with the customer to ensure all SLA’s are achieved and that value is being recognised
- Create a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, by building solid relationships with customers
- Participate in sales engagements - identifying or leading new sales engagements
- Acting in a Service Delivery Management capacity for the tracking and escalation of change requests / service incidents
- Collaborate with the delivery team and service delivery manager to ensure consistent engagement of the account
- Work closely with all departments across the business to help them understand customer needs, create visibility, and assist in improving (Customer Success) processes
- Collaborate with Microsoft Account Executives
- Experience working in a technology, system integrator or consultancy environment
- Previous Account Management, Business Development or Customer Success experience
- Desirable: Experience managing bids for large scale business application such as Dynamics, SAP, Oracle etc.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong commercial experience
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work in the United Kingdom
- Base location: Central London
- Salary Offered: £30k - £45k + Commission + Benefits